[German] translation question

Marcus Wolschon Marcus at Wolschon.biz
Tue Nov 13 09:04:21 UTC 2012

It doesn’t make sense.

1)      Don’t translate „Noisebridge“ at all. It’s a name.

2)      The rest of the sentence is too complex to translate literaly.
Better to write a different one in German right away.

Von: german-bounces at lists.noisebridge.net
[mailto:german-bounces at lists.noisebridge.net] Im Auftrag von Tony Longshanks
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. November 2012 10:01
An: german at lists.noisebridge.net
Betreff: [German] translation question

Guten tag guys,

I don't know if the German group is still active or not, but could someone
proofread this for me & let me know if it makes sense? My German is very

LärmBrücke, Meine LärmBrücke: Himmel, Hölle und Hackerspace! Bittersüß
Wunschtraum wird wahr; Wirbel von negative Liebe und ewige Ablenkung.

I want it to say

NoiseBridge, my NoiseBridge: heaven, hell and hackerspace! Bittersweet pipe
dream come true; vortex of negative love and everlasting distraction.

It's an inscription I'm including on the back cover of issue 3 of my
Noisebridge zine, ZiP, which will be released at 5 Minutes of Fame
<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/File:5MoF_flyer_111512.jpg>  this