[German] translation question

Sebastian Stiffel unacum at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:07:37 UTC 2012

Hey Tony,

My 2 cents:
- Don't translate Noisebridge, since the German translations are more
strict (bridge has ~5 meanings in German, but the German Brücke is only one
of them and not very well fitting)
- And some slight grammar corrections:

*NoiseBridge, mein NoiseBridge: Himmel, Hölle und Hackerspace! Ein
bittersüßer Wunschtraum wird wahr; der Wirbel von negativer Liebe und
ewiger Ablenkung.*

Greets from northern Germany,

Am 13.11.2012 um 10:01 schrieb Tony Longshanks LeTigre <