[ml] meetup recap, next meetup call-to-vote

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Thu Apr 15 09:58:49 PDT 2010

We had a good introductory meeting last night. The notes are
posted here:

What we need now is:

1) To come up with some fun group projects to work on
2) For people to volunteer to learn and teach a topic of their choice

Please feel free to edit the public wiki page and add your ideas for
projects and topics:

Next week I'm willing to give a primer on linear regression - as per
Tom's advice I created a doodle poll where we can vote on next
week's meetup day, please use it to let me know what day works
best for you:

See you next week!