[ml] neural network workshop in late january?
mike at mindmech.com
Thu Dec 23 10:14:00 PST 2010
Hey there everyone,
I'm interested in giving a more hands-on workshop on
neural networks in late January some time and opening
it up to everyone on the discussion list. The point
would be to raise Neural Network Awareness (NNA)
and raise some money for Noisebridge by donation.
The content would be something like:
- Neural Network Architecture
- Activation Functions: for regression and classification
- Error Functions for regression, classification
- Training Neural Nets to Do Things
- Image Processing: recognizing faces
- Other stuff that I'll think about
I'll probably use FANN, because it has bindings for
Python, R, C++, and a bunch of other languages,
although I'm not set on that.
I'm thinking January 26th for this, in the back classroom.
Any objections to this? Just let me know!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ml