[ml] Kaggle HIV update

Thomas Lotze thomas.lotze at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 22:29:56 PDT 2010

I committed some python for generating base pair triplet count features, and
R code for determining frequency and doing a basic GLM including the most
frequent triplets.
(The Noisebridge machine learning sourceforge git repository is here:
https://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=git&group_id=326816  To download the
files, run "git clone git://
ml-noisebridge.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/ml-noisebridge/ml-noisebridge"
or, better yet, ask Mike to give you read/write access to this project so
you can upload code as well)

This got me to 53.8462 MCE, 36th out of 49 teams.

See you tomorrow night at 9 for fun with Hadoop!
-Thomas