[ml] Next week (5/12): KDD Dataset exploration

Thomas Lotze thomas.lotze at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:16:28 PDT 2010

Hey all,

I wanted to remind you that this Wednesday will be some hacking on the KDD
dataset in company.  I strongly suggest that you register, download, and
decompress it on your machine in advance -- it's a pretty slow download, and
very compressed, so it takes a while to do each of these things.

The more ideas and previous attempts you bring with you on Wednesday, the
better it will be.  :)