[ml] Jan 5th meeting ideas -- watch / discuss video lecture?

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Wed Jan 5 11:44:47 PST 2011

Sounds good to me! I was watching the video a little bit, and
figure if anyone is interested in learning more about Boltzmann
machines or associative nets we can whiteboard it up - I have
a nice book on the topic I'll bring with me:

http://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Theory-Neural-Computation-Institute/dp/0201515601

  mike