[ml] ML Monday 9/26 @ 7:30pm: Probablity & Graphical Model Basics?

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:20:22 PDT 2011

I just wanted to confirm that this is still going down tonight at 7:30pm in
the Church classroom?

On Sep 22, 2011 1:29 PM, "Mike Schachter" <mike at mindmech.com> wrote:

Hey everyone,

My time is super limited right now and making it
difficult to come up with a show-stopping machine
learning workshop that blows minds and educates
the masses... but!

I've been taking an ML class at Berkeley that goes
over graphical models, and was wondering if it'd
be cool for me to come in Monday night and share
some of the basic stuff about graphical models and
probability theory with you. Mostly a whiteboard
presentation potentially with an R hacking session.

Let me know if this is in conflict with anything,
otherwise see you on Monday! Note the time change,
I can't be in until 7:30pm although normally Monday
meetups are at 7pm.

ml mailing list
ml at lists.noisebridge.net