[ml] NB Machine Learning Group

Mike Schachter mschachter at eigenminds.com
Sun Jul 15 20:11:29 PDT 2012

Hi William!

Over the past two years or so there have been lots of meetups,
and recently as well. The past few weeks myself, and apparently
lots of other ML people (according to list activity) have been on
vacation. Personally, I plan to get things going again in a month
or so in August, and for the time being am looking to just take it easy.

Do you have any specific interests that you'd like to meet up and
talk about? I think people would be happy to come in and hang
out some time sooner if there's some sort of focus.

  mike