No subject

Sun May 6 10:33:01 PDT 2012

 I'm looking for someone who is very strong at back-end internet
platform engineering, who has experience or can pick up concepts in
machine learning, behavioral analysis, and perhaps (and this is
easier) social networking infrastructure.

In terms of specific platforms/tools, PHP, Python, or Ruby work fine.
For the deeper technical stuff it may need to be more performant so
some experience with java/C++ might eventually be needed but unlikely
up front.

Know anyone like this?

--000e0cd666b6c42cd904c2f004b8

I wanted to pass this along to the ML list.<br><br>Please contact Gian Pabl=
o Villamil &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:gian.pablo at gmail.com">gian.pablo at gmail.com=

rom: <b class=3D"gmail_sendername">Gian Pablo Villamil</b> <span dir=3D"ltr=
">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:gian.pablo at gmail.com">gian.pablo at gmail.com</a>&gt;<=
/span><br>

Date: Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM<br>Subject: [Noisebridge-jobs] Looking =
for a coder with machine learning, back end infrastructure, social media sk=
ills<br>To: <a href=3D"mailto:noisebridge-jobs at lists.noisebridge.net">noise=
bridge-jobs at lists.noisebridge.net</a><br>

=A0I&#39;m looking for someone who is very strong at back-end internet<br>
platform engineering, who has experience or can pick up concepts in<br>
machine learning, behavioral analysis, and perhaps (and this is<br>
easier) social networking infrastructure.<br>
In terms of specific platforms/tools, PHP, Python, or Ruby work fine.<br>
For the deeper technical stuff it may need to be more performant so<br>
some experience with java/C++ might eventually be needed but unlikely<br>
up front.<br>
Know anyone like this?<br>