[ml] Is this group still alive?

Mike Schachter mschachter at eigenminds.com
Fri Sep 21 05:22:28 UTC 2012

Hi Brett! Our wiki page is the prehensile bioluminescant filament of a
sleepy anglerfish.

I'm not sure if other people regularly meet up for ML at the moment,
but I would like to give a follow up talk on time series some time
soon. The last one was well-attended, but I have a big conference
coming up that's been keeping me from having time to present.

What kind of stuff are you interested in? The meetups are on Thursday
evenings, would you be interested in coming in and talking about your
interests and the kind of work you've done?

  mike