[ml] Linux image for ML Course?

Nitin Borwankar nborwankar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 05:56:31 UTC 2013

The class code works perfectly with Octave.  MATLAB is not needed.  I had
never coded in Octave before - the tutorial lessons in the class are
sufficient. The learning curve is not very steep and I dont consider myself
an expert programmer.  Andrew Ng is an excellent teacher.  If you haven't
taken an ML class yet - I would recommend the Coursera class first.  Unless
you are hungry for the math in which case take the Caltech class.

Nitin Borwankar
nborwankar at gmail.com