[EEG] [Fwd: order electrodesales-1939 from ElectrodeSales.com]

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Apr 11 22:22:24 PDT 2009

OK it's bought.  Wheeee!  Sorry for taking so long about it.

I got it shipped to my house instead of NB because I can be more
confident of receiving it.  I'll bring it in as soon as it arrives.

I have $50 that Jake gave me for this.  If anyone else would like to
kick in that would be great; you can PayPal to matt.ho at gmail.com .

Happy Easter!