[EEG] Meeting Thursday (easter EEG optional)

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Sun Apr 12 02:19:51 PDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 01:19:09AM -0700, Kelly wrote:
> Sounds like some folks definitely can't make this Sunday, so I threw a
> Thursday EEG meeting on the calendar, and we can switch back to Sunday
> next week.  I'll be at NB around 3ish on Easter just in case.

The Five Minutes of Fame thing takes over the whole space and
effectively precludes any meeting that wants to cooccur with it.
Thursday at 8PM is going to make for a very disappointing meeting.

Losing momentum is a bad thing, though, so I'd suggest rescheduling
for earlier Thursday evening or sometime Friday (every other night is
equally bad this week, due to the crypto talk on Wednesday night
that's already disrupting ML Wednesday).

Another few weeks, and I might actually have time for OpenEEG.  First,
I've got to wrap a FMoF preso and the first showing of Perceptron on
the 25th, then finally finish moving into my apartment.
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com