[EEG] A new lurker

Michael O'Bannon mob at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 12 13:10:18 PDT 2009

Hi, everyone...

I've been lurking here a few weeks after finding a mention of
noisebridge's eeg project and finally decided to introduce myself.  I
have a bit of experience with eeg equipment for clinical and laboratory
practice from the days of vacuum tubes and paper records.  I also built
a few solid state physiological amplifiers in the 90's and maintained a
neurofeedback practice in Atlanta, GA, for a number of years.  I might
be able to offer some ideas about how to get things to work in an
everyday setting, if that is ever needed.

If my experience can be of any help, please let me know.  If not, I'll
just continue to lurk.  Good luck with the project!

Best regards,
Michael

R. Michael O'Bannon, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist