[EEG] OpenEEG notes - 12/6
josh at anarkiwi.com
Sun Dec 6 17:59:42 PST 2009
* Referendum on reference electrodes.
OpenEEG and derivatives have two electrodes per channel, no shared ground
reference. We want shared ground. John, Josh opine that should be able to
tie -tve op-amp inputs together board-side. Andreas has tried electrode
side but Josh, John opine this will create a noisy ground loop.
Next step - try to short it board side and see.
* Josh needs to bring narrow-gauge shielded cable for OpenEEG to cap
* Intermediate goal for cap is to build 4/6 channel system, adapt OpenEEG
for shared ground. If it works go big for 20 channel, with redesigned
* Also need 2-channel development mess around system. Maybe OpenEEG.
* Need a better shelf (as in bigger).
Josh Bailey (josh at anarkiwi.com)
More information about the EEG