[EEG] electrodes

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Mon Dec 21 22:06:56 PST 2009

Well, when you look at Pedro's whole setup for 4 channels, he is using
8 xlr plugs plus one drl.

The way Mitch wired up these two electrodes I have makes it seem like
I can't wire them up to one xlr plug, but would need 2 for each
electrode, because each electrode has 2 cables with wires going to
different things.

The passive elctrode diagram is much simpler, it looks like 2
electrodes/one channel going to  one xlr plug with one cable per

The wiring looks really  different to me...