[EEG] Meeting Sunday

matt lindgren matt.lindgren at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:12:52 PDT 2009

I'm planning on making it as well, though I probably can't be there
any earlier than 3:30.

I made a run to Fry's yesterday and bought most the components I
needed, except for the electrode parts, so I'm hoping to get things
going soon.

Thanks for setting the meeting.

Matt

Matthew Lindgren
licensed marriage & family therapist

Blackbird Family Therapy, Inc.
Serving Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
http://www.blackbirdfamilytherapy.com

direct:415.820.1487 - agency:510.594.4332 - fax:510.878.7369