[EEG] Hello - Meeting on Sunday

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:21:44 PDT 2009

I can't see why anyone would mind if you came in late.    (Though, I'm speaking for myself, of course).  I'll be there at 3pm.

Happy zen-ing out.

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:28:25 -0700
From: noisebridge-list at robotarmyma.de
To: eeg at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [EEG] Hello - Meeting on Sunday

Hi - i'm very interested in this project and want to attend -- It turns out at 3_30 i have a booking in a (if you will believe it) a zen ceremony - If i can get in a specific position early i will be able to step out without disturbing the flow - Even still i will likey not arrive until 4 - will anyone still be interested in showing me and filling me into the projects detail?

bell rings
my heart opens
warm voices
merge and separate