[EEG] 11/22/09 OpenEEG meeting | Andreas Notes

Andreas Stadler rain at meta-mind.de
Sun Nov 22 23:51:26 PST 2009

Hello OpenEEG friends,

The slightly fragile soldering connections between the silver-electrodes and the
shielded high-quality audio-cables on my prototype neuroheadset are now fixed again.

So the MetaMind EEG Neurofeedback and Brain-Computer-Interface at Noisebridge
should now be fully functional and ready to record new brainwave-signals from
right and left frontal lobes of willing subjects.

If you're interested to try it out, contact me for a meetup or talk to Andreas
while at Noisebridge.

More Infos are at the Noisebridge Wiki OpenEEG section,
or on my project wiki website:

The whole BrainBay/Neuroserver setup and post-processing presets I've been using
can be downloaded from:

Also add me on facebook:

Since I'm new to the Bay Area I welcome invitations to private house-parties or
underground-music/art-parties and other cool hacker-subculture-events.

CU l8er