[EEG] OpenEEG data from the cap

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Mon Oct 19 13:11:38 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Christoph Maier <
cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 15:11 +0000, Josh Bailey wrote:
> > Please see attached (EDF, written by BrainBay).
> >
> > In my excitement I forgot to take my notebook home, in which Kelly'd made
> > notes as to blink blocks vs not (BTW Kelly sorry I also walked away with
> > the cap straps in my pocket - I will be outta the country until 10/30 -
> > let me know if you want me to get them back urgently).
> >
> > I hadn't figured out BrainBay sufficiently to remove the 60Hz noise
> > automatically (and was unclear on how the DRL was supposed to work to do
> > this automatically - if at all).
> >
> > So - any BrainBay (or better) experts out there? Now we have some data,
> is
> > it any good? :) I'll happily try to figure it out on my own, if y'all
> make
> > me...
> Hmmm ... where is the data right now?
> I might want to upload a copy on my shlepptop I'm shlepping to Shanghai,
> and, in true Nerd fashion, play with Mathematica instead of going
> sightseeing.
A couple months ago, I spent a day and a half recovering from jetlag in
Shanghai instead of seeing the town.  Then, on to the eclipse and Beijing,
so I missed the whole town.  It was ~40°C out, and humid, but I still regret
not seeing more of the city.

Point being: Just Don't ;^P

(I'm slammed, so can't really take a look at the data.  Working for yourself
is hard, since your boss is always nagging you about how you're behind
schedule and how much you cost the company.)
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
josh at joshisanerd.com