[EEG] ideas

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Sat Jan 30 13:20:28 PST 2010

I have a couple of good ideas of what to do with the data but I don't
have programming skills.

I am working still on 4 mechanical animals that should move when a
certtain brain state is active.  If we could make some servos move
when brain activity is within  certain parameters, that would be a
good start.

Also, I think this Neural knotwork panel which I have made a mold for
could be cast with LED's say in the necleus areas of the
neurons....tmovement of the lights could speed up or slow down
depending on the type of brain activity.  I think this project could
be completed more easily than the first one I described, but again , I
don't have the technical ability to do it alone.
Here is a picture of the Neural knotwork I am talking about:

http://www.quadruped.biz/webdocs.1/neuralknot.html

I have the mold for this panel, it is round, 3 feet by 3 feet.

I could cast it in plastic with LED's in like a day if that would be
helpful, if anyone wants to use it for the conference or whatever you
all are planning.?????

Tracy