[EEG] cables

Josh Bailey josh at anarkiwi.com
Sun Jan 31 19:12:21 PST 2010

BTW also. You will need "floppy" cables, not E/IDE cables. I took another
look through my junk pile at home, but I have only one other floppy cable
- I recycled the rest years ago apparently.

No big deal. If you can find a floppy cable with three connectors on it -
great! If not, we'll have to make one. That requires ribbon cable and
34 pin connectors. To be precise, you want 3 of these guys:

http://www.wellgainelectronics.com/Productimages/connector/CONNECTOR-PANOUIT-34
PIN  7PCS W2P219.JPG

--
Josh Bailey (josh at anarkiwi.com)