[EEG] low budget EEG project

Vicente Malave vicente.malave at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:16:16 PDT 2010

Hi. I am interested in meeting up on Sunday too. I also do EEG for a
living, and I'm less interested in the hardware than in what happens
after you record some data.

I'm also completely unconvinced (having been a user of both) that
active electrodes solve a useful problem. Far more important is taking
the time to make sure you attach the electrodes properly, obtain a
good electrical connection to the scalp to begin with, and control or
shield the ambient electromagnetic fields if you can.

Vicente Malave