[EEG] meeting time

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Sun May 2 17:24:42 PDT 2010

Hi Ya'll,

I was at Noisebridge this afternoon, but missed you.  I want to
suggest that we move our meeting time to any weeknight?  If that could
work out for everyone.  Sunday afternoon is more difficult for me
transportation wise and it is time I badly need to work on Art
projects at home.  Any weeknight would be better.

On a different subject, I want to invite you all to attend the next
SFMicrocontrollers meeting this coming Tuesday May 4th at Carl
Pisaturo's Studio.  His robotic artwork  is amazing and you should go
just to  see that if you haven't.  It's in the mission, I'll forward
his official announcement when he sends it out.  The microcontroller
club is a great resource for anything microcontroller related, people
come to show  projects they are working on ask questions and get
feedback.

Hope you're having a great weekend, catch you later,

Tracy