[Neuro] tDCS

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 23:17:06 UTC 2013

A few of us meet most Tuesdays and some Saturdays at Noisebridge or sudo
room to build and test devices and come up with new designs. We met this
past Tuesday at Noisebridge and are working on stimulation with arbitrary
signals now. If you want I can let you know when we're meeting next
(somewhat TBD at the moment). To better organize this I will probably set
up a list specific to transcranial stimulation very soon and I can add you
to that if you want.