[Neuro] Readings on the brain and dreaming

Sarah Tappon sarah.tappon at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:02:08 UTC 2013

NB: The functional significance of "mirror neurons" in human cognition
is controversial and a lot of people disagree with Ramachandran. Here
are some alternate perspectives on the general issue:

(My understanding is that there's also mixed evidence on the autism
link specifically, but I don't know that literature very well.)