[Neuro] Fwd: tDCS at Noisebridge?

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Wed May 1 23:49:23 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LinkReincarnate <linkreincarnate at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 1, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Neuro] tDCS at Noisebridge?
To: Rohan Dixit <rohan at brainbot.me>
Cc: Chung-Hay Luk <luk at chunghay.com>

I'll be at noisebridge in about 30 minutes.  Also for anyone else who is
interested in a tdcs device of their own.  I just made a bulk order to
build about 25 of them. (only enough electrodes for about 7 kits though)
 If I had a class at noisebridge on how to build and use tdcs devices would
people show up and buy the kits? I'd charge 70 dollars a device including
nice electrodes (5x7 cm or 5x5 cm conductive silicon sponge pouch
electrodes)  We would cover the device itself, the 10-20 system.  Popular
montages, and dosage considerations and anything else that people are
interested in.

--
www.linkreincarnate.com

--