[Noisebridge-announce] January French Book Club: Book Announced!

Laura Khalil zazenergy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:47:02 PST 2009

We've had a great first French book club meetup and we're ready for the

We'll be reading Le Grand
Rene Barjavel for our January meetup.  Barjavel is one of France's
contemporary authors and for all you sci-fi fans, this book is sure to

If you're interested in attending (and are not already part of the French
book club) shoot me an email and we'll work together to find a day that
works for everyone.

This book is not for absolute beginners, but should be accessible to those
with advanced beginner/intermediate reading skills in French.

Hope to see you there,