[Noisebridge-announce] New mailing addresses for Noisebridge

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:05:39 PDT 2009

Noisebridge is now totally moved away from our old address, and we will soon have no access to our old address.

If anyone wants to send us anything you feel is important (such as a check), please mail it to our new PO Box (actuall, a PMB -- Personal Mail Box -- service), where it won't get lost in the hugely wonderful chaos which is our new space at 2169 Mission St.:

     2215-R Market St.  #235

     San Francisco, CA  94114

Please update your records to reflect our new address (and, if applicable, your bank's records, if you have your bank mail us checks).

Mitch (your humble treasurer)