[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge Board Elections 2011
jof at thejof.com
Thu Dec 16 02:00:07 PST 2010
I've taken on the task of coordinating next years board election and
want to present a plan for the election that I hope the membership can
come to a consensus on at next week's meeting.
- Nominations are open right now. Any regular member in good standing
may put a name forward for nomination for a spot on next year's board.
If you fit this criteria and would like to make a nomination, please
enter it on this wiki page (
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Board_Nominations_2011 ) along with
your name, pseudonym, or wiki signature.
- If you're not comfortable using the wiki, I will offer my self up
as a proxy that you can contact to have your nomination listed on
there. Please email ( jof at thejof.com ) or IM ( jabber: jof at thejof.com
) me with what you'd like listed. My GPG key is 0x8F8CAD3D
- Nominations will be open until 23:59 on Thursday, December 23rd 2010.
- After the list of candidates is finalized on the 23rd, we'll have
some time to mull over our decision and talk with our peers about
who's been nominated. Vote submission may also begin at this time.
- Any regular, dues-paying member in good standing may vote.
- Again, I'm willing to act as a proxy for vote submission.
- The mulling-it-over / early voting period ends on Tuesday, January 18th 2011
- On January 18th, 2011, voting will commence after our regular
membership meeting. At this time, any remaining votes can be received.
Closer to this date, I'll pick a deadline time for vote submission.
- After all the votes have been received, I will tally the votes and
announce who has won.
- Ballots should be made in a ranked list of desired candidates. This
ranked list will be tallied using the Condorcet method (
Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or
suggestions. Otherwise, please nominate whom you wish.
More information about the Noisebridge-announce