[Noisebridge-announce] Reminder: Thurs 3/11 6pm Working with physics libraries in Processing

Bill Hsu oneofmanyhsus at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 11:07:26 PST 2010

Just a reminder about the Processing workshop tomorrow (Thursday 3/11)...
We had fun at our Processing basics meeting in December, so
I thought I'd try doing another Processing event:

When: Thursday March 11 6-8pm
Where: Noisebridge, 2169 Mission St, SF

No knowledge of physics required! The libraries do all the math
for you.

Hope to see some of you there... I'd also appreciate
someone who knows where things are to help set up. Thanks!