[Noisebridge-announce] September 16th Five Minutes of Fame CFP

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 01:24:20 PDT 2010

Greetings Nosebridge,

It's that time again! We are accepting submissions for the next Five
Minutes of Fame event that will take place on September 16th, 2010 at 8pm at
Nosebridge (2169 Mission).

To submit, all you have to do is email aestetix [at] gmail.com with the
name or handle you'd like to use, and the talk title. Please use the subject
line "Five Minutes of Fame Submission 16-09-2010" so we can sort it

For more information about the event, check out the wiki:

Hail Eris,