[Noisebridge-announce] Frontend Web Development, Monday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 10:01:13 PST 2011

This Monday at 8pm is the second Frontend Web Development
(HTML/CSS/JS) class. We're starting where we left off, and talking
in-depth about CSS positioning (and floating, padding, margins, etc.).

If you couldn't make it to last week's class, show up at 7:30 and I'll
give you a quick rundown on HTML, CSS and JS basics. Check the links
at the end of my presentation if you want to do some catching up on
your own.

The Facebook event for the next class is here:

All details about the class are here:

All are welcome. Hope to see you there!