[Noisebridge-announce] 5 Minutes of Fame - October 20th - Sign up!

Felix Sargent felix.sargent at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:28:37 PDT 2011

We're getting the ball rolling early for 5 Minutes of Fame. It's not even
October yet! What is this madness?

We're already lining up some amazing lightning talks for this coming October

   - Cocktails, and how to rock them
   - Toxoplasmosis and mind controlled cats

Should you want to give a five minute discussion on a topic of your choice
-- anything from "Superfluids are
to "Chinese Male Pole
Sign up at http://www.5mof.net/signup !

In addition, I'd love if someone could contact me regarding
webcams/camcorder recommendations so we can start recording and archiving 5
Minutes of Fame.
If you've ever live streamed an event, I want to talk to you!

Felix Sargent
felix.sargent at gmail.com