[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 5/9

Gabe Kopley gabriel.kopley at googlemail.com
Wed May 2 21:26:28 PDT 2012

Thanks to everyone that came out Tuesday for the inaugural class of
this series, and thanks to Noisebridge for the space!  I enjoyed the
class and was glad for all the helpful suggestions.

We'll do it again Tuesday 5/9, 7pm-9pm in the Church classroom.

The topic will be blogs.

In preparation please tackle
http://guides.rubyonrails.org/getting_started.html and get as far as
you can in setting up a simple blog app.

Remember the wiki is located at
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Backend_web_dev_in_Ruby_on_Rails .
Please visit for a link to the notes from Tuesday and post a link
to your favorite blog on the wiki.  Next class we will look at some
fun blogs and discuss how their different features might be