[Noisebridge-announce] Lab for Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed May 2 21:58:45 PDT 2012

Hi there! Sorry for the late email. On Monday we put together this
mockup (mostly):

The answer sheet (HTML, CSS) for this mockup can be found here:

Thursday's lab is an essential complement to Monday's lecture. In
tomorrow's lab you'll be using the knowledge we gained about floats to
put together a three-column website. This assignment is much more
involved and challenging, so I'm excited to see how it goes:

The lab is a great opportunity to work on this assignment, any other
personal project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.
It's in Turing on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see you there!