[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed May 9 20:04:00 PDT 2012

On Monday, we worked off of this mockup and the annotated version:

We took all of this and turned it into this work-in-progress site:
We'll be completing it next week.

Thursday's lab is an essential complement to Monday's lecture. In
tomorrow's lab you'll be using the knowledge we gained about building
mockups to make one of your own. It's not a very functional website
like the one we worked on in class, but it will exercise your new
skills in background positioning:

The lab is a great opportunity to work on this assignment, any other
personal project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.
It's in Turing on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see you there!