[Noisebridge-announce] Technoactivism Third Mondays, Noisebridge, San Francisco, 6PM Monday April 15th
danny at spesh.com
Sun Apr 14 18:08:54 UTC 2013
Techno-Activism Third Mondays (TA3M) are informal meetups that occur on
the same date in many cities worldwide. It is designed to connect
techno-activists and hacktivists who work on or with circumvention
tools, and/or are interested in anti-censorship and anti-surveillance
technology. Currently, TA3M are held in New York, San Francisco,
Amsterdam, and Madison, Wisconsin.
This week's San Francisco TA3M is on April 15th (tomorrow!) at 6PM and
will be a round-table discussion on current and future projects. That is
to say, I haven't snagged an awesome speaker this week, so we will be
awesome between ourselves. I did still remember the food.
Topics to talk about:
* What will be happening at CTS III, http://openitp.org/?q=node/32
* The current state of digital security training
* Tahoe-LAFS and how to get involved: https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs
* Looking at POND again https://github.com/agl/pond
* FOCI call for papers: https://www.usenix.org/conference/foci13/call-for-papers
Hope to see you there!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the Noisebridge-announce