[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 00:24:10 UTC 2013

On Monday, we were subjected to jQuery UI. :) Here's what we put together:

Here's the lecture video, now in full resolution, thanks to silent upgrades
from Google Hangouts!

On Thursday, you'll put together some modals and menus of your own:

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!