[Noisebridge-announce] Letter Lovers Class - Tonight (Aug 1) - Lettering, calligraphy, pens, & fonts

Stan James stan at wanderingstan.com
Thu Aug 1 16:07:50 UTC 2013

Interested in letters, calligraphy, or fonts? Want to improve your

Tonight is our second class, meeting at 7pm in the Church Classroom. (Note
the new time)

We'll have our first encounter with dip pens, keep learning italic forms,
some fun exercises, and get ready to build our own colapens. It's no
problem if you didn't attend the first class. No need to bring equipment,
but check the class page for some suggestions.