[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 17:38:00 UTC 2013

On Monday, we learned about form validation: Here's our site with some
snarky error messages:

Here's the lecture video:

Thursday's assignment should be entertaining, I hope. Add some validation
to this... "special" site:

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!