[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:35:27 UTC 2013

We looked at a few useful jQuery plugins on Monday. Our finished product is
here (minus the failed Bootstrap scrollspy attempt):

Our assignment for this week has you adding jQuery plugins of your own,
plus one we didn't cover in class:

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see you there!