[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 05:37:15 UTC 2013

On Monday we made our fake Twitter client a little more Twittery by adding
a character counter and fake favorite/retweet functionality:

Here's the video of the lecture:

Thursday's assignment is a bit of a doozy, so I've included a few helpful
hints. It concerns keeping a count of times something was clicked, and
changing (not adding to) an element's class.

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!