[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 05:36:45 UTC 2013

We almost completed our mockup-based site on Monday. We didn't exactly
finish, but I went ahead and put on the finishing touches:

Of course, where we left off can be found in the lecture materials:
And here's the recording: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMeTFrR1rtA

We need a bit more practice with floating, positioning, and just placing
divs overall, so this week's assignment employs a bit more CSS trickery:

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!