[Noisebridge-announce] Coffee Roasting Workshop June 27
maggiefrankel at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 17:10:20 UTC 2013
Thursday June 27, 7pm, NOISEBRIDGE KITCHEN/BACK AREA
Special event: Coffee Roasting Workshop!
If you love coffee and you haven't yet tried roasting your own-- you're missing
Roasting your own coffee beans is simple, quick, and cheap.
Get high-quality specialty coffee for half of the price that you pay in the
Come learn how from Dana and Maggie who have been
home-roasting coffee beans for the past few years.
We will discuss:
· History of the coffee trade
· Where to get green beans
· Where to get the very, very simple equipment
· Coffee flavors and different types of roasts
· Demonstration of how we roast coffee
· Possible coffee roaster hacks!
We'll provide samples of home-roasted coffee, and our stash
of coffee is overflowing so we might also have some green beans we can sell.
More information about the Noisebridge-announce