[Noisebridge-announce] LED meet up - November 26

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Tue Nov 26 00:28:46 UTC 2013

Bring your microcontrollers, sensors, laptops and LED lights. We can
help you install Arduino software, get addressable LEDs working with a
Raspberry Pi, or troubleshoot your project. Come to learn, to teach,
share your projects or plot your next LED game, wearable, bike light,
art or holiday gift!

Everyone is welcome. All ages, experience levels, etc. It's fun and easy
to get started. We don't have any kits right now but there are usually a
few Arduino boards and LED strip you can borrow for the event.

Tuesday, November 26 20

Noisebridge Event Page:

Noisebridge LED resources (please feel welcome to share your own
projects here):