[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:38:07 UTC 2014

On Monday, we learned about command line basics, and Git! Lecture video and

For this week, we've got a quiz! It covers topics covered throughout the
class. I originally put a lot of these questions together as part of an
interview quiz, so I'm sure it will be of interest to a lot of you.

The lab is a great opportunity to take the quiz, any other personal or
group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web development. You
don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!