[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 03:54:35 UTC 2014

On Monday, we learned about arrays, objects, and defining functions in
JavaScript. Here's our lecture materials and video:

Our assignment is the whole last name / first name exercise, but with
functions, and optional while loops and DOM accessing:

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!