[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 23:00:41 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone who came out for the beginning of the new series! Here's
the HTML and CSS files I put together in class, along with the sources of
the "goal" files:

The lecture video is also available online:

On Thursday, we've got our first assignment - make a little page, similar
to what we did in class. It should test how much knowledge you absorbed
from the lecture!
It comes with an answer key, so check it when you're done.

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!